Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Colonel Cyanide

Uuuuuugh, I need a break from rendering :)

















I was thinking about which sort of games I've liked over the years, and would have liked to be a part of :) 
- Silver
- Mark of Kri
- Ratchet & Clank
- Jak & Daxter
- The Curse of Monkey Island
- Warcraft 3
- Odin Sphere
- Heroes of Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
- Team Fortress 2
- Streets of Rage (2&3)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara
- Beyond Good & Evil
- Secret of Mana 2
- Wakfu
- Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising

Of course my favorite game of all time is Fallout 2, but I wouldn't be suitable to work on something like that. Actually, Fallout New Vegas was a very good game, totally worthy of the Fallout name!

2 comments:

Pat Waind said...

Hi Johannes,

Awesome Stuff!

I really like a bunch of the games you mentioned too, especially Jak and Ratchet. Have you seen the Sly Cooper series? Awesome designs that fit right in there with Jak and Ratchet. There is collection out for PS3 with all 3 sly games on 1 disc.

Johannes Helgeson said...

Heya Pat! Thanks :) Yeah, sly looked very appealing to me as well, though I've never played it. Ooooh, I could never buy that, would take too much time. Ever since I decided to try and improve at art, gaming has had to take a back seat. I don't know if I'll be able to stay away from Diablo 3 though... Haha, you'll notice if my posting becomes more sporadic ;)
Take care :D