Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Flaming C, and other things.

Those who know me, know that my favourite character designer is Bruce Timm. When he sat down with comedy genius Conan O Brien, the end result was pure gold. Now they´re calling artists to contribute with their versions of "The Flaming C", and I thought it would be fun :D

http://video.teamcoco.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=237436&eref=sharethisUrl

My version.
































In addition, I wanted to share a couple of links on the subject of storytelling. I hope you find them as educational as I do :D



1 comment:

Anton said...

Duuude, awesome :D
Hoppas de visar några på showen då, kommer säkert visa din isåfall. Brukar alltid se Conan (när den finns, ibland verkar det bara inte finnas nån release för oss utlänningar att streama/tanka :/ ) så jag ska hålla utkik!